FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS FOR OPTIMUM TANNING PERFORMANCE.
thank you for looking!!
1. tan with your fans on high all the time. this produces oxygen a key
element to the tanning process. normally we are darker in the chest
and stomach area because it is closets to our heart.
2. make sure you are using a moisturizer after tanning and after
showering. preferably one that is designed for tanning. this helps to
keep the skin receptive to the uv light, thus holding our color for a
longer period of time.
3. alternate the units which you are using example:
start with a UVB lamp/bed shorter burning ray reddening), this works
the top layer of the skin and starts the melanin production. use that for
about 2-weeks to 30 days and then go into a UVA (bronzing) lamp/bed
the longer non burning ray, it works the second layer of the skin as deep as a tan will go
and holds what we have worked topically and gives us a beautiful
golden color. then alternate weekly between the two.
4. use a bronzer when you are in the reddening bed/lamp(uvb) and use a
heated formula when you are in the bronzer bed lamp (uva)
5. Heated formulas actually create micro-circulation which creates
oxygen, a key element to the tanning process. for advanced tanners.
a. benzyl onset is generally 20 minutes and lasts up to 1-4 hours and creates tingle, reddening and heat.
b.methyl onset is immediate and last up to 30 minutes at the most.
creates heat and reddening. (may create tingle)
6. Always Tan safely, use eye wear .